Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, CEMEX has dispatched its mixer trucks filled with soap and water mixtures to sanitize streets and public health areas around the world.
- A hospital emergency room entrance in the Dominican Republic,
- The streets of Puerto Rico,
- Areas around Panama health centers,
- Colombia’s largest central market (1.9 million square feet), and
- Hospital entrances and the university campus in Assiut, Egypt.
The company also donated nearly 900 pounds of clementines grown at a reclaimed quarry site in Alicante Spain to a shelter in that city.